PixelDevil

"Personally the designs I seek are those that move my tactile senses, I’m always searching for a way to draw that channels an energy I once experienced on the brink of life and death. I know the energy when I see it because at that moment it is touchable. But, otherwise, the spectral moment is like a neutron stellar concept suspended beyond the chasm outlying our visible galactic realm. "
PixelDevil is a graphic apparel line using two drivers for producing its brand. The first driver is a purposeful crafting of graphics using a thoughtful balance of hand drawn elements and digital lighting. The second driver is the use of customized manufacturing so designs are thoroughly printed on natural fiber garments that possess qualities contributing to softness and feel. Check this out! - PixelDevil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.